30 March 2014

An Encounter

Here's a quick snippet GIF from my video of meeting The 1975 the third and final time with my friends, Vida, Ate Jeline, and Kammy. This entire week has been made up of super sleuth skills, waiting for hours and hours on end, and mostly pure luck and happenstance. It was such a wonderful experience over all, and I couldn't have shared it with better company. I know a lot of people out there have much to say about my experience, but here's my two cents: there is nothing quite like meeting one of the few groups of people that keep you going. I'm going through an awful post-concert depression as I type this, but I'm definitely very much contented with all that has occurred these last few days. Have a wonderful week ahead of you, guys!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nina! Your blog is really awesome and you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very lucky! They were so good. ;___; Can't wait for them to come back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gif pretty sums up the day. Have a great week :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. First: I envy you.
    Second: I'm happy for you.
    Third: I'm feeling what you're feeling.
    God! I wish they'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete