29 July 2013

I'm still alive + PLAYLIST

July has been quite a whirlwind month for me. Following what could possibly have been the best June in my life, this month (which is about to end, thankfully) has proven to be quite the rollercoaster ride.

What with cruising inside malls, a new home, school, promises, becoming a Dr. Martens product tester (I'll blog about that soon), and a little bit of embarrassing heartbreak sprinkled in between, life has become too hectic and personal for me to write about.

This month also has been pretty boring though, leaving me with nothing interesting to write about and no motivation to shoot anything. Keep in mind that when I say interesting, I mean something that doesn't really have anything to do with my personal life (which I really really want to keep private). You could consider my becoming a Dr. Martens product tester as (insanely) interesting, but considering the fact that I currently have zero motivation to write, it kind of cancels that blog post out and saves it in the back of my head for later.

As an apology to my readers (it feels weird to acknowledge the fact that people actually read and maybe even like my blog), I've made this playlist. In it are the songs I have listened to non-stop this entire month. Depsite having downloaded a lot of new songs (and The XX's discography, because I'm getting for their concert tomorrow), these songs are the ones I consider my favorites. I hope you love them as much as I do! They're not in chronological order, by the way. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. I wish you a very happy and inspiring August, Nina! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a Dr.Marten's shoe tester!
    Hope you're having fun at the XX right now! /weeps
    & cheers to a greater month to come (hopefully)! :)

    I love how you care so much about your readers too xx hihi

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete