07 July 2013

Indiestructible Graphic Tees Lookbook

This has been a well overdue shoot. It was always delayed due to my unable to wake up early to shoot, clashing schedules with my supposed model, and the fact that I was preoccupied with other... things (or people, rather). My impulsive self decided last minute to shoot with my best friend, Chesca, instead, just so that I could get it over with. I was also itching to put the clothes up online on Indiestructible already.
We spent about fifteen minutes on each outfit, snapping away in between chatter. "Give me a pose" and "What should I do?" were the most frequently heard lines. Chesca and I are so used to taking photos of and being shot by each other that - I'm proud to say - everything just comes natural already. We're way past the stage of awkwardness! We both didn't want the photos to come off as too serious or posed, and so Chesca pulled slightly unconventional poses. Nothing too out of the ordinary, though. Almost all raw shots came out to be really pretty, and I suppose that means I'm somehow making progress in photography. Hopefully, they convey how much fun we had while taking them. You be the judge. These tops are on sale now at ShopIndiestructible.com :)

24 comments:

  1. Wow, the tees are amaaaazing and super cute!!! <3 Especially the 'dont touch me lol' one. Great photos, even greater outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I need to have one! ><


    ara-francisco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're up for sale on http://shopindiestructible.com :)

      Delete
  3. The shots do look really natural! Cool tees :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Chesca.She got a nice pose!
    And the photos looks great!

    Awarding .......Ms. Nina Pineda for the Best Photographer in the world!

    wooohooo!!~~:DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I don't consider myself a photographer. Probably just the hobbyist. Certainly not the best either!

      Delete
  5. THIS IS AWESOME! I WISH I COULD BUY SOME TEES THAT COULD REALLY FIT ME, BUT EHHH. YOU AND CHESCA ARE BOTH AMAZING!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE'S SO GORGEOUS OMG :((( And I love her poses ;) SO EXCITED TO BUY THE SHIRTSSSSSS OMGGG <3

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I call dibs on the 'Too Sassy For You' shirt!
    And Chesca, omg her smile is just so genuine and pretty.

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these tees so much! I'm so excited to buy my own! xx

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see you sporting our tees!

      Delete
  10. lovin' the monster university beanie.. a cute piece <3

    visit mine?
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete