13 October 2014

Rodeo Drive

God, I'm such a tourist. I don't think my trip to LA would've been complete without an indulgent, slightly gratuitous visit to Rodeo Drive. I could practically hear Material Girl by Madonna blasting in the back of my head, playing over certain scenes from the one and only episode of #RichKids of Beverly Hills that I saw. (I shut it about half-way through, and my cousin asked me if I felt my brain cells dying while watching. My answer was a resounding yes.) We were all too tired to actually walk under the sun, especially after a few hours at the beach, so a drive-through and a bit of sightseeing was all we did. It was still pretty good, though. I kind of just enjoyed watching the swarm of tourists crossing the street whenever the stoplight for cars flashed red best.

3 comments: