10 July 2012

Dustbowl Dance

Hot days call for cool outfits. I'm sleepy. I think I'm going to head to bed after this. Have a great day everyone. :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Most of the items I'm wearing were bought about a month ago when we were in Hong Kong. I absolutely love Hong Kong. Everyone there dressed up so well and I just wanted to live there forever with unlimited shopping money. A girl can dream, right? :P

Photobucket
top - cotton on // shorts - h&m // sandals - louis vuitton

Photobucket
All three bracelets I'm wearing were given to me by Alex, one of my best friends. She's got quite the collection of accessories and I have a knack of going through them whenever I'm at her house and wearing them all at once. She got me the purple and brown one from Boracay and the black one was something she originally just lent me but ended up becoming mine anyway (probably because she was too lazy to ask for them back).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Jumpshot à la Wanderrgirl. I couldn't resist.

Photobucket
Here's a better view of the patterns/prints on my shorts. They're really lovely and bright colored, which is something I've always liked. Anyway, I'm getting really tired so bye!

http://nina.heyprimadonna.com/life-is-what-happens-when-youre-busy-making-other-plans/

4 comments: