16 July 2012

The Wanderrgirl Playlist

I know I don't usually post my playlists here but I had to make an exception. :D About a day ago, I tweeted Ate Arriane that I wanted to make a Wanderrgirl-inspired playlist which consisted of songs that sent this message loud and clear: YES YOU CAN. Now while that's the slogan for Obama's election campaign, I figured it summed up everything she stood for. Ate Arriane aims to inspire and motivate the youth through her blog and I wanted to do the same with this playlist. I wanted people to listen to these songs and realize that nothing is impossible as long as you put your heart into it. Unless of course, you wanted to time travel... It's not really impossible, just highly improbable. Anyway, hopefully you guys enjoy this playlist I made and that it will inspire you to go out and do that thing you've been putting off for a while. :)



If you liked any of the songs, please do support the artist by purchasing their album on iTunes or wherever it is they’re selling it!

  1. everGirl - Play

  2. Girls Can Too - Play

  3. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall

  4. Roll With The Punches - Lenka

  5. Good People - Jack Johnson

  6. Pack Up - Eliza Doolittle

  7. Marchin' On - OneRepublic ft. Timbaland

  8. Don't Give Up On Us - The Maine

  9. Be OK - Ingrid Michaelson

  10. Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson

  11. Young (Acoustic Remix) - The Summer Set

  12. Weightless - All Time Low

  13. Feeling Good - Michael Buble

  14. Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer

  15. Us Against The World - Play

  16. Perfect Day - Superchick

  17. Keep Your Head Up - Andy Grammer

  18. Swim - Jack's Mannequin

  19. Brighter Than The Sun - Colbie Caillat

  20. When They Fight, They Fight - The Generationals


DOWNLOAD



Photo credit: Arriane Serafico

0 comments:

Post a Comment