22 February 2013

Too Close

I didn't quite like the photos from this shoot, so I will most likely be reshooting this outfit some time soon in the future. I bought the denim pinafore dress from Topshop mostly because of this, but I frankly have zero regrets. I find it to be the perfect go-to piece for lazy days, which I tend to have more often than you guys think. I am lazy 99.9% of the time. Anyway, I have a lot of posts (which I've put off for the longest time) coming up featuring certain stores that have sent me the cutest items, but I'll leave you with this for now. Ain't nothing like lazy blog posts.

Topshop pinafore dress and top, Converse shoes, Li's Closet necklace, Oohlala Monster ring

3 comments:

  1. Oh where did you buy your necklace?

    http://ibanezrachel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.facebook.com/closetofli?ref=ts&fref=ts :)

      Delete
    2. Hi ms. Nina!

      in behalf of li's close (www.facebook.com/closetofli), we would like to thank you for the purchase! We hope you enjoyed our stuff.

      sa uulitin po!

      all the best,


      Gab
      Li's Closet
      09172454854

      Delete