16 January 2014

Paint splattered teardrops on my skirt

Yes, I did make a pun with an Ed Sheeran song lyric.

I recently found this skirt from my childhood hanging on a rack in my bedroom, and I was all like, holy shit, I wonder if it still fits, and as you can see in the photos above and below, the answer is yes, it still does. And if you're wondering where I got the skirt from, the tag reads Barbie, and I kid you not--I squealed when I found out. It's a lot of fun, wearing clothes from your past self's wardrobe. You'll find that there are a lot of old shirts and sweaters you can cut up or restyle, what with the comeback of a lot of 80s/90s trends. Let me know in the comments section below if you've done any DIY's lately, or if you'd like me to post a DIY tutorial soon! :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty Nina! Love your outfit (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is sooo cute! hihi, wonder if Barbie still makes something similar... or maybe they do in Justice hahahaha!


    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so different in the pictures! I once found a floral skirt I had when I was younger and I had to get some help removing it because it was too tad fit! On the other hand, that doesn't look like Barbie at all - the print looks more grown-up, I wonder why i never spotted that print when I was scouring for Barbie clothes a few years back!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete