29 January 2014

Only Love

I had the pleasure of shooting my childhood friend turned model/Big Brother housemate/actor, Keith Thompson, and blogger Michelle Yazvac. I'm not very good at shooting at night what with the lack of proper lighting and all, but I'm very pleased with how most of the photos turned out. We shot in various places in Bonifacio Global City, in alleyways and sidewalks, parking lots and murals. This is a photo diary, a sort of post where I'm the one behind the camera as opposed to being in front of it, and the first of many more to come, I hope. Enjoy. :)

7 comments:

  1. Cool. With the lack of natural light, you still did a good job! And may I know what lens you used here? :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Keith looks really hot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BGC is such a perfect place to shoot in; loving the shots where Keith is smoking, and the sixth photo where the light is peeking. It's really difficult to shoot without natural light so all in all, you did a good job, Nina!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so amazing how you can take such lovely photos despite whatever circumstances!

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete