01 August 2012

Sugar Skull

Photobucket
Another Animalist inspired D.I.Y. :) Had like, two square pieces of green and pink polymer clay lying around at home so I ended up making these. They're still kind of a rough draft, so I'm going to buy more clay to practice. I'll probably end up turning these into a necklace and once I finally am contented with the way they're made, I'll probably sell a few in the future.
Photobucket
They're really easy to shape/make once you get the hang of it, but I admittedly spent over fifteen minutes on the first one (pink). They're really small though, due to my lack of clay so I'm hoping the next time I make these kinds of things, they're slightly bigger.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
... And here's a shot of my nails again. I'm reaaaaaally obsessed with them as previously stated in my other post. I've actually grown accustomed to saying "I seeeeeeeeeee youuuuuu" when I show them off to people (proof that I am, in fact, a weird kid). Anyway, that's pretty much all I wanted to share with you guys. I'm going to be watching a movie later with my parents so be good while I'm gone. If you like these kinds of posts, do let me know! I'm contemplating on whether or not I should make a tutorial for the sugar skull... Hahahaha alrighty bye!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment