26 August 2012

Indiestructible x Ivy Torres

Photobucket
About a few days back, I met up with my fellow PFB member Ivy Torres to collaborate on a new collection of flower crowns for Indiestructible. Originally, I was only supposed to pick the flowers and have her make the crowns, but she ended up teaching me and I was sooooo overwhelmed with how fun it was (I've always wanted to make flower crowns but never knew where to find the right materials), I ended up making a lot too! x)
Photobucket
We first made 3 flower crowns and went out for an impromptu photoshoot with the most casual (see: lazy day outfit) just because we wanted to take 'teaser' photos before the sun went down. We took longer than expected and finished right as the sun began to set. Our peg for the shoot was a very 'Your Evil Twin'-esque one. I think the photos turned out really well, with their rosy hues and all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at how pretty the flower crowns are!!!! <3 We actually make custom made flower crowns so if you'd like to order one for yourself, you can do so by clicking here. :) They're slightly more expensive than the pre-made ones (which you can see here) though. As of the moment though, Indiestructible does not ship internationally. :( If you're interested in buying, please be sure to have read the Terms & Conditions + How To Order tab. If you want a custom made flower crown, please read this. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your blog design! :) You def have it all put together! So simple yet so clean! Love the minimalist look - plus youre only 13! Im reminded of myself cos I started doing webdesign and blogging (di pa uso non ang 'blogs') when I was 10 years old! PROMISE! :) So keep it up nina! Followed you!! :) Hope you follow me back!


    PS - Ill be having a BIG BIG giveaway soon cos I just restarted blogging again! If you wanna join, do follow me to get updates! ;)

    Thanks!
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete