12 May 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to the strongest, nicest, most beautiful woman I know. Thank you for everything. I may not be the best daughter, or the most obedient, but you're the best mother anyone could ever ask for. Thanks for giving birth to me almost fifteen years ago. That was really cool. Continue to be strong and inspire others, because Kuya and I will always be here for you. Any trials you face, we will be standing right behind you and making sure you're safe and okay. You are my hero and it's rare for a daughter to say this to a mother as it should be the other way around, but you make me proud. I love you so much, mom! "Tita Charm! Thank you so much sa support sa fandom and also for being a great 'tita.' :) We're not that close po pero tita, I really like you, and I know you're a great mom. Thank you so much for everything, and for sharing your daughter. I love you Tita Pungks. Rock & roll. PS: thank you din po tita sa pagpush sa facetime namin ni Keith. Shet, highlight po yung ng buhay ko." - Angel Traballo

"Happy Mother's Day Tita!! Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us and I really admire you for being such a great mother to your children. We love you po!!" - Icha Catuncan

"Hi Tita, Happy Mother's day! I wanted to say thank you because you gave me a friend, and also you're a very nice and caring person. I've met you only a few times and you've been nice to me so in return I'd just like a big thanks because of that. It's Mother's day you deserve to be happy, in any day to be honest. Not just tomorrow! We love you." - Jam Geronimo

"Hello po, tita! Happy, happy, happy, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY! First of all, I'd want to thank you for being such an incredibly amazing mom not only to Nina, but to all of the officers and, well, basically every single one of us in general. I honestly admire you so much and I couldn't thank you enough for everything you've done for us, not only for 1DPH stuff, but for being our second mom as well. You're so approachable, understanding, loving, and caring in every single way and I think your children are EXTREMELY lucky to have you. I could go on and on with how much I adore you and how much I think you're one exceptional person, but I don't think words can express that enough. Always remember po that whatever happens, I will always be here for you and Nina. I wish you all the best in life and once again, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. I really hope you enjoy this day, Tita, because you deserve it. Have a very special day and I love you po!! :)" - Vida Inting

1 comments:

  1. You're as beautiful as Tita Charm. :) I love you both! :)



    Hugs and Kisses,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete